Controls your lights from anywhere with the Philips Hue Lux Wireless LED Smart Lighting Starter Kit. If you’ve wanted to get started with home automation, this kit is the perfect option. It comes with two LED light bulbs in a standard A19 (E27 socket) size, a wireless bridge, power adapter and Ethernet network cable. Simply download the Hue app on your tablet or smartphone to start experiencing light in a revolutionary new way. You’ll be able to set the lights to turn on and off when you’re away from home, or time them to turn on when you come home, so you’re never walking alone into a dark house. You can also control dimming, so you can have bright lights when you need them, and soft, moody lighting for dinner parties or relaxing evenings at home, all from your phone or tablet!
The timer function lets you gradually change your lights over time. Use the Hue Lux as your alarm by pre-setting it for a gradual increase in brightness intensity to bring you out of your sleep in a pleasant, gentle way. No more jarring beeps from the alarm clock! You can also use the timer to turn your lights off gradually, helping you fall asleep naturally.
Warranty:90 Day Warranty
- Hue bulb uses LED technology to deliver up to 80 percent energy savings and a long life of up to 13.7 years
- Gives you total control over your lighting from your smart phone or tablet - even when you're away from home
- Set timers and alarms, connect to a variety of apps, dim the light and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Control up to 50 Hue and Friends of Hue products on a single Philips Hue bridge - also compatible with Zigbee certified and Wink home automation network products
- Starter pack includes Hue bridge and two Lux A19 light bulbs
- Brightness: 750 lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.58 (based on 3 hours per day, 11C/kwh, costs depend on rates and use)
- Life hours: 13.7 years (based on 3 hours per day)
- Light appearance: 2200K - 6500K
- Energy used: 9 watt (compared to a 50-watt standard incandescent light bulb)