802.11ac WiFi. The definition of fast.
Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.
With a Thunderbolt 2 port that’s twice as fast as the previous generation, you can connect your MacBook Air to the latest devices and displays, like the Apple Thunderbolt Display.
Fast all-flash storage. Ready. Set. Done.
Part of what makes MacBook Air so responsive is that it’s designed entirely around flash storage. Not only does this make MacBook Air much lighter and more portable than traditional notebooks, but it also provides faster access to data.
Up to 12 hours of battery life.
Thanks to compact all-flash storage in MacBook Air, there’s plenty of room for a big battery. Working together with the power-efficient fifth-generation Intel Core architecture, this battery can post some impressive numbers.
Fifth-generation Intel Core processors.
MacBook Air is powered by a fifth-generation Intel Core i5 processor. This ultra-efficient architecture was designed to use less power and still deliver high performance. This means not only can you do whatever you want — you can keep doing it for longer than before.
Warranty:90 Day Warranty
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 256GB PCIe-based flash storage
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors
- Input/Output: Two USB 3 ports, Thunderbolt 2 port, MagSafe 2 power port, an SDXC card slot
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Dual microphones, Headphone port, Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Packaging:Non-Retail (Bulk Packaging)
What you get:One  MacBook Air 13.3-Inch
One  45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
One  AC Wall Plug
One  Power Cord
One  Black Case