The Thrustmater T80 Racing Wheel is the first racing wheel officially licensed by Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) and it is also PlayStation 3 (PS3) compatible. A racing wheel designed by Thrustmaster has two purposes – to enable users to experience sensations that are even more realistic than with a controller and to provide them with a device that will hone their racing performance. The T80 Racing Wheel fully coincides with this approach. Designed for the PS4 system and compatible with the PS3 system the T80 Racing Wheel offers Plug & Play connectivity with the next-gen console, and provides specific features such as official 'Share', 'Options' and 'PS' buttons, directly accessible on the racing wheel. In addition, Thrustmaster's considerable experience with the PS3 system ensures the same high level of gameplay with this system.
Product manufactured under official PlayStation license!
The first racing wheel for PlayStation 4 racing games! PlayStation 4 license guarantees 100% compatibility* in games and in menus with official “PS”, “Share” and “Options” buttons. Official embedded firmware (allowing for automatic recognition of the wheel by the PS4). *The wheel must be supported by the game. List of games available at http://ts. Thrustmaster. com/
All the equipment you need to close the fastest laps
The T80 Racing Wheel combines great comfort with comprehensive equipment. The device's 25 cm/12 inch diameter wheel and rubber-textured cladding offer superior grip – a feature that all players will enjoy during long racing sessions. The racing wheel is also equipped with 11 action buttons, a D-pad, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters and a large pedal set with adjustable pedals.
Wide Adjustable Pedal Set and Adjustable Wheel Sensitivity
Wide adjustable pedal set - 2 pedals with wide footrest. Brake pedal offering progressive resistance. Individually adjustable pedals. Adjustable wheel sensitivity - (4 included presets) ensuring more precise driving in all games. The T80 Racing Wheel's adjustable sensitivity ensures a more precise control, whatever the user’s driving style may be. The handling remains smooth in all circumstances, thanks to the racing wheel's realistic linear resistance, delivered by Thrustmaster's exclusive Bungee Cord technology and the automatic re-centering feature.
Wheelbase featuring the ‘Bungee Cord’ mechanism, offering linear resistance
Optimized ‘Bungee Cord’ mechanism(automatic centering system patented by Thrustmaster): delivers linear resistance, regardless of the rotation angle, ensuring ergonomic and intuitive control. Automatic centering and 240-degree rotation angle.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- The First PlayStation 4 officially licensed Racing wheel, for all racing games on PlayStation 4; Official embedded firmware (allowing for automatic recognition of the wheel by the PS4)
- Wheel grip with rubber texture coating; Two on-wheel sequential digital gear shift paddles.
- Large optimized 2-pedal set with wide foot-rest and adjustable angle of inclination for each pedal; Brake pedal featuring progressive resistance.
- 2 up/down sequential levers + 11 action buttons + multidirectional D-pad; Adjustable wheel sensitivity for precise driving; Linear resistance and Auto-centering; Thrustmaster "bungee cord" exclusive system providing realistic resistance.
- A central clamping system with wide jaws for optimal stability with all desk and table types.
- Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.